SPACE is the must-attend event for livestock farming this autumn. Europe's largest animal production exhibition will take place from Tuesday 14 to Thursday 16 September at the Parc-Expo in Rennes in FRANCE (Friday 17/09 will be a special digital day).
This 35th edition is eagerly awaited by exhibitors and visitors, as it will (finally) mark the return of all livestock sectors to the show floor! More than 1,000 exhibitors have already registered, and you will be able to discover many innovations thanks to Innov'Space.
✅Two stands to meet Dilepix
Come to HALL 4 where you can meet us either on the Village by CA stand or on the Agretic stand:
1.Village by CA stand (Hall 4 - stand A34)
- You want to know more about Dilepix's activity,
- Meet Aurélien Yol & Alban Pobla,
- Organize an interview,
- Get technical information about our solutions?
We will welcome you on the shared space of the Village by CA (Hall 4 - stand A34).
Highlights on the Villages by CA stand:
👉 Dilepix presentation (date and time to be confirmed)
2.AGRETIC stand (Hall 4 - stand B41)
Would you like to discover GWIZ, the automatic ovulation detection solution for sows, co-developed with Synthèse Élevage?
Come and visit the AGRETIC platform of Bretagne Développement Innovation (Hall 4 - stand B41)
Highlights on the Agretic stand:
👉 Demonstrations of Gwiz throughout the show by the Synthèse Elevage and Dilepix teams.
👉 Smart Agriculture Conference: digital for agriculture
- Wednesday 15/09 from 14h to 15h30
- Animated by Bretagne Développement Innovation with the presentation of 5 projects:
- GWIZ, connected monitoring of sow body temperature developed by Dilepix and Synthèse élevage
- Autonomous robots for harvesting fragile fruit
- Weeder guidance correction system based on camera vision
- Control of stun efficiency before slaughter
⚠️Health conditions of access to the Space
(extract from a press release from the organisers)
"For this 2021 edition, a specific sanitary framework will necessarily be put in place to guarantee the safety of all. The health pass will be required at the entrances."
This pass requires:
- proof of completed vaccination (2 injections given + a delay of 2 weeks after the date of the 2nd injection, or 1 injection given + a delay of 2 weeks after the date of injection for people with a history of Covid or, a vaccination with a single injection (Johnson vaccine) + a delay of 4 weeks)
Therefore, for an up-to-date SPACE health pass through vaccination, the first injection should be given in July.
- or the proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old.
If I have to take the test to obtain my health pass, I make sure I do it before I come. Above all, I don't wait until I'm at the gates of SPACE to do it!
Given the number of people expected on site, waiting will be inevitable.
- or the result of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of Covid, at least 15 days old and less than 6 months old.